Thursday, November 11, 2010

The women affairs in US

I told my best friend who lives in Texas about my defeated victory on working from home. She also has a baby girl a month young than Erica. She answered (Skype):

[Friend]: i think that's a great compromise!
[Friend]: good job, ms negotiator!

[me]:
I don't think it is a great compromise at all.
There is no reason for me being in the office whatsoever.
The fact is that management style in US is still in the 60's where women where only 20% of the working force and of those 18% were single.
And during this the harcore feminists kept saying that we should be like men to be respected.
What kind of BS is that?
So, IMHO, women nowadays, here is the US, are ashamed of being women. Of showing feminin traits. Like this dimishes them.
Either you behave like men in the work environment (and in most situations our of the work environment) or you are not taken seriously.
This is the worst type of sexism I have ever seen.
It is a disguised anti-women policy that women subscribe to.
Seriously, our sisters in Europe are way ahead of us. And even in South america with the machismo they are ahead of us.
Shame
The worst is that we are also the ones to blame.
We judge each other and we do not respect women who display their femininity.
We get to management positions and we do not support women.
We treat men better than women and we expect more from women.
And finally, we do not work together.
Wow!!
I guess I am sort of furious, am I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment