Sunday, November 14, 2010

Homeopathy

I know a lot of people do not believe in alternative medicine, but what I tell them is "I don't care what you think. In the end, I am way ahead since at least for me there are more possibilities to fix a problem and be happy. You are stuck."
Anyway, we went yesterday for Erica. This GERD thing is driving us nuts and I am sure making her a not so happy baby. If homeopathy can remedy this like it did for my digestive problem, wonderful! Of course the insurance doesn't cover this here. Big surprise.
It was 2 hours and 18 min of consultation. You get the homeopathy and the therapy for the price of one! I hope this will work for her. When she is not uncomfortable with the GERD, she is such a good baby!

2 comments:

  1. o meu avô cuidou dos seis filhos, incluindo a minha mãe, com homeopatia - toda a vida. A minha mãe tentou fazer isso com a gente. O meu ovário policístico, por exemplo, curei com homeopatia. Eu dou a maior força! Tente o mais que puder, com Erica. Acho que vale a pena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pois é, funcionou comigo! Começamos hoje. Vamos torcer! Tomara que resolva e logo. Não aguento ver ela sofrendo.

    ReplyDelete